Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to hire a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to option. The LLP Registration Online in India entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these stamped with the right stamp duty. All of them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of one’s company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may can be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to carry out each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.